We've teamed up with Ashley from Lark & Anchor to bring you this hands-on workshop! Come learn to knot your own macrame hanger in this fun, interactive workshop!
Every workshop participant will walk away with a beautiful handmade (by YOU!) macrame hanger and a 4 inch plant of your choice
The workshop will include:
- A full DIY macrame kit from Lark & Anchor
- Detailed step-by-step instructions on how to create your hanger.
- A 4'' plant of your choice (up to a $12 value)
- All participants will receive a special coupon to use in-store after the workshop. Time permitting, a private shopping experience is offered after the workshop as well.
- Drinks will be provided.
- This workshop does not include a ceramic planter.
This workshop will be at our retail shop #103-515 Chatham Street in Victoria. Please choose your date and time from the dropdown menu.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are workshop tickets refundable?
Workshop tickets are not refundable, but they are transferrable. Please let us know ahead of time if you cannot make it and are giving your ticket to a friend or family member.
Can I reschedule my date?
Usually, we are able to reschedule your workshop. Please contact us at least 4 days before the workshop begins in order to reschedule. Rescheduling is subject to availability and future workshop timing.
Can I request a private workshop for my birthday/event?
Yes, we do offer private workshops. Please reach out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org - let's chat!